Get It Done Home Improvements — a family of experts
You deserve the personal attention and peace of mind you can only get by working directly with the owners of a company. We treat your home as if it was our own, we arrive on time, my crew is courteous and honest, we clean up after ourselves before we leave for the day, and keep your project on schedule and within budget. We want you to have a pleasant remodeling experience and a project you can be proud of and enjoy for years to come.
Get It Done Home Improvement’s staff has a combined 30 years of experience, expertise, and commitment to excellence. We are known for our professional and caring approach. Get It Done’s emphasis is always on attention to detail in order to deliver the best quality workmanship and service available.
The growth of the company is due solely to our customers. In fact most of our work comes from recommendations, which is a testament to our craftsmanship and customer service. We do not want customers to just feel they have had adequate service and a reasonable job. We need you to be sure you chose the right company to carry out the very best improvements to your home.
About the Company / Serving North New Jersey
- We are located in Wayne, New Jersey.
- We service Bergen, Passaic, Morris counties, northern New Jersey and surrounding areas.
- We specialize in residential projects.
- We are a licensed and insured home improvements company.
- We provide professional quality work at affordable prices.
- We provide a 12 month guarantee on home repairs and 10 year on siding and roofing.
- Get It Done is family owned & operated.
Home improvement, remodeling, repair, & maintenance services
- Bathroom, kitchen & basement remodeling
- Roof repairs & new installations
- Siding vinyl, fiber cement board, wood
- Gutter installations, repairs, & cleaning
- Masonry (stairs, stone work, chimneys, patios, walkways, retaining walls, belgian blocks)
- Flooring (tiles, hardwood, engineered wood, linoleum, sub-floors)
- Drywall repair and installations
- Window & door replacement
- Carpentry (framing, trim, moldings)
- Power Washing (deck, patio, siding & walkway maintenance)
- Exterior & Interior Painting
- Wall paper installation and removal
- Odd jobs, small jobs, honey do lists
Besides large jobs, we also offer handyman service for smaller home repairs. Enjoy the peace of mind you get from having all of your small home repairs DONE. One call takes care of it all...small jobs, odd jobs, to-do, and honey do lists. Gather up your to-dos and let us help you Get It Done.
How We Do It / Our Process
Initial Meeting & FREE Estimate — We will meet with you at your home to discuss your home improvement needs. We will evaluate the job site, take measurements, listen to your ideas, provide suggestions, and answer any questions you may have. At the end of our meeting we will give you a general idea of the scope of work to be done and a verbal estimate of the costs.
Written Proposal / Contract — We will provide you with a detailed written proposal. All aspects of the job will be spelled out along with an accurate material cost and labor cost. Once you review and agree to the terms of our proposal (scope, cost, and timeframe for your project) it becomes a binding contract.
Permits — We will acquire all permits and applications necessary to complete your project.
Work — We know that making home improvements may pose a major inconvenience and will try to make the process as smooth as possible. We will start the job on the agreed upon date. We will call you ahead of time to remind you of our arrival. During the renovation, remodel, or repair we will keep you updated of our progress and ask you to review our work to make sure it’s up to your standards. In the rare case something does not meet your expectations, we will make the necessary corrections ASAP.
Review & Approval — We walk you through your project to ensure that everything has been done to your exact specifications. Your satisfaction matters to us most.